This regulation represents the terms and conditions of use of the site www.umagroup.ro.
- UMA PROPERTIES S.R.L., CUI 44887843 based in Bucharest, allows viewing the services, offers and articles offered by the aforementioned entity – from the address: www.umagroup.ro. (“WEBSITE”).
- This Regulation is addressed to all users of the website and establishes its rules of use.
- Any user of the website can access the Regulation, at any time, by “clicking” on the “Terms and Conditions” link on the website of the website.
- The information about the articles on the website – among others, descriptions, prices – does NOT constitute an offer to conclude distance sales contracts within the meaning of the laws in force, according to the conditions in the document Terms and Conditions.
- The photos and presentations of the offered posts are intended to present them.
II. RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The www.umagroup.ro website does not conclude sales contracts with individuals or legal entities.
- The condition of starting to use the website is the knowledge of this Regulation and its acceptance.
- The website takes all possible technical and administrative measures imposed by the legislation in force, intended to protect the personal data of customers and especially to prevent the unauthorized obtaining and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data provided during access.
- The customer who used the website has the obligations:
- a) not to provide and transmit information prohibited by law;
- b) to use the website in a way that does not disrupt its operation;
- c) not to disseminate and not to place incorrect information on the website;
- d) to use the Website in a manner that does not cause inconvenience to other visitors and its Administrator;
- e) to use the information published on the pages of the website for personal use only.
III. TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- The technical conditions for the provision by the website, by electronic means, of the services, are the following:
- a) Internet access,
- b) using a browser (FireFox, Chrome or similar),
- c) Holding an email account (optional, when using the contact function).
- Complaints regarding the services provided by the website electronically may be submitted by sending them to the e-mail address of its Customer Relations Department, email@example.com or by telephone, to the telephone number displayed on the website. The Client’s complaint must contain the name of the beneficiary and a brief description of the process complained of. The website will endeavor to have the complaints submitted as soon as possible, however, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the website. The Client will be notified of the manner in which the complaint has been resolved in the way chosen by the Client, by telephone or as information sent by e-mail to the address indicated by him.
IV. OTHER PROVISIONS
- The content and design of umagroup.ro, including its look & feel and the databases accessible through it, are the property of umagroup.ro and are protected by applicable law on copyright and related rights. In the case of information and content posted by third parties on the umagroup.ro website, the copyright and responsibility for them belong entirely to those who published that information.
- You may copy and print the contents of umagroup.ro only for your personal use, for non-commercial purposes.
- Any use of umagroup.ro content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document or by applicable law is prohibited. Requests to use the content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document may be sent to the email address.
If you believe that certain content on the umagroup.ro site violates your intellectual property rights, right to privacy, advertising or other personal rights, please send an email to office@umagroup. ro with the rights violated to allow the administrators of umagroup.ro to act in accordance with the legal provisions.
- umagroup.ro, its partners or users cannot be held responsible for any delay or error in the execution of contractual obligations or in the content provided on our site, resulting directly or indirectly from causes that do not depend on the will of umagroup.ro. This exemption includes, but is not limited to: operating errors of the technical equipment from umagroup.ro, failure of internet connection, failure of telephone connections, computer viruses, unauthorized access to umagroup.ro systems, operating errors, strike and so on
Failure to accept the provisions of this Regulation makes it impossible to view the offers, posts and articles offered by the website.